Thursday, August 14, 2014

Learning not to be Lost

     I've been wondering what to write about for the last few weeks, lost in thought, lost in what I have to do, forgetting the things I get to do. I get so lost in the craziness that I don't even realize I'm lost. Isn't it interesting how that is the real fact of it usually... how people become so forgone sometimes. The get so comfortable in the feeling of being lost, or being busy, that eventually they become content with those feelings, content living in the in-between... but that isn't living.

    How easy it is to get lost in translate, or lost in the stupid things, or the serious things, but why not open our eyes a little wider, and work a little harder to get out of the stuck moment. It might be the hardest thing you ever do, but getting unstuck will always be better in the end than staying put, letting mediocrity rule your life.

Do what's best for you and live life to the fullest! always...

No comments:

Post a Comment