Tuesday, March 4, 2014

There is more

I have definitely lived an incredible life up to this point, and even though I am young, I can truly say that already I feel like my life is a full life. I think in general people meet me and think that I am just always overly optimistic and that nothing can ever get me down. People almost act as though I am impervious to the sadness in this world... well that is just wrong. The thing about me is that I don't see the point in focusing on the bad, and I always want to believe the best even in hard situations. Sometimes people judge me because of this quality and try to take me down, but why? Because I see the world in a happier way? Why can't we all look at life from a new perspective?

I believe that we decide the quality of life we lead, and that is beyond how much money we make or how big our houses are. I believe that we choose whether we live a happy life or not. So choose to live a happy life!

No comments:

Post a Comment