Friday, April 24, 2015

Easy homemade supreme pizza under $5

So I keep meaning to post my recipes more often, but today I will begin again! So this is an easy recipe that I discovered one day when I was starving! :)

So my mom and I are kind of piggies when it comes to Totinos pizza, so we usually each have one of our own. So depending on how many people you are having, you can do multiple pizzas. I always end up making a lot of extra hamburger, so it would easily feed 2 more people!

So here is the list of things you need, but you can add or subtract anything you want: (this is suggested for 2 people, so add about an extra 1/4 of the veggies)


Cheese Totinos Pizza
1/2  cup chopped green pepper
1/3 cup chopped yellow onion
1-2 chopped
roma tomatoes
1 lb hamburger (you can make less if desired)
1 cup mozzarella cheese
pepper and garlic seasoning to taste


OPTIONAL: garlic clove

Preheat oven to 400.

Turn stove to medium-medium high heat to brown the hamburger. After it is initially separated and no longer pink, add about 1/2 cup water to the pan and add seasoning. This is where I cut up the garlic clove and let it simmer with the hamburger for about 15 minutes until water is totally gone.

While hamburger is simmering, start chopping veggies. I usually chop them very small so that it looks just like the supreme pizza on Totinos pizzas usually. put pizzas on a pizza pan and add veggies. Once the hamburger is done put on top of veggies and then add as much mozzarella as you wish on each pizza. Put in oven for about 20-25 minutes. I like my cheese a little browned so I keep it in a little longer than most people.

Then cut your pizza and enjoy! Because Totinos pizza has such a crispy crust, it makes for a perfectly crisp and delicious pizza that is roughly about $5 dollars to make! Hope you enjoy as much as we do!


No comments:

Post a Comment