Sunday, February 2, 2014

This Post is about God

Don't let lies overtake you today. It is so easy to get overwhelmed by the "I can't..." moments in our lives, but it doesn't have to be that way. We could do so much with our lives if we just trust in God. There have been a lot of roller coaster moments in my life recently, but instead of letting those moments decide how I will feel, I will instead look towards the one who has guided me my whole life.

I know so many have questions about God, whether he is real or not, etc... but for me, God is real. I have so many moments within my life that I have no doubts whatsoever that he is real. And though I will not share what exactly is happening in my life right now, there is something I do want to share and that is the fact that God is working a miracle in my life. So many people give up anymore, but for me, I want to stand up and keep trying. Today in church, for the first time in probably years, I was put in a position where I fell to my knees and just sang to God. He revealed so much to my heart today, and it was incredibly exciting. God is truly so amazing, especially in the moments when you feel so small like nothing could possibly get better. Those are the moments he shows you the beauty that can happen if you trust.

This post is in no way trying to convince people that they need to believe in God, that is totally your choice. So I don't want any rude comments either, because this was mostly just a vent for me. I'm having a hard time and wanted to share the little bit of excitement that came up today.

Have a blessed day

~Mycheille

No comments:

Post a Comment