Tuesday, April 22, 2014

That Beautiful Something Somewhere

I remember when I was 6 years old, I used to pretend I was a monkey running from a crocodile... by the time I was 8 and 9, I would go through any wooded area pretending I was a fairy princess that was trying to find my way through the forest... by 12 I was climbing trees like they were mountains... and by 14 I wanted to find true love. we believe so much as children, so many different things. It wasn't of course that I was a monkey running from a crocodile, but the point was I knew that I could get away from any danger if I tried. And when I pretended to be a fairy princess, its not that I believed I was, but I knew I was precious and wanted to find something more out there in the world, and when I tried to climb my tree like a mountain, I knew at the time it was the tallest thing that could get me high into the sky, to reach out and touch the great unknown. And true love is just as exciting to attain. It is all of those things piled into one desire: to find something worth having.

never stop searching for that beautiful something, or someone! Find yourself first though, or you may very well pass right by that someone because you are too busy staring at your feet, watching where you are going, instead of knowing and exploring with your eyes wide open!

No comments:

Post a Comment