Friday, April 25, 2014

Bring back my Harmony!

So those of you who have know me since college (Simpson) and before know that I have always had a passion for singing. Well in the last few years since leaving Simpson, I stopped singing as much and wasn't in church as much as I had once been either. Starting in January though I started going back to church and started singing a lot more... It's funny how much you realize is missing when you stop doing the things you love. I love God, and I've always loved being around other Christians who are enjoying God's presence together. And without singing besides the random phrase I sing to Abby every so often, I was missing something. I want to really start singing again because I love it. I used to wish my life was a musical in a sense because there are so many moments I feel like singing out my problems! So maybe it is time for me to really start letting who I am fully shine again. No time like now, right?  So if you see or hear a random person on the street singing, it may very well be me  haha

No comments:

Post a Comment