Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Don't take yourself for granted!!

Hey there everyone,

I know I don't have many people that follow me, but to you 8 people, I'm glad you enjoy coming back and looking at my posts. I'm just a normal girl with an abnormal love for life and romance. When I was in high school, I always had people thanking me for my smile, or staring at me awkwardly trying figure out why I was nice to the bully when they tried to mess with my mind. I just don't think there is any point in focusing on those people that hurt us. Something that God really put on my heart today was why have I been focusing on the hurt that someone has caused me? The hurt is never going to disappear if I just keep re-opening it up. The only way to heal is to forgive the past, allow the memory to not be something you hate but something accept, and to move forward.

I recently moved to the ocean, and last week I realized that what is worth living at the beach if you don't actually go out and enjoy it? Sure I have a view from my house that is takes my breath away daily, but I have no one to really share it with, especially since my daughter is a little short to even see out the window to enjoy it with me. I realized that to live at the beach, you must actually go to the beach at least a few times every week to make it worth it. Otherwise I might as well live in the city.

My point is, don't take the beauty around you for granted. Live in the now and look forward to the future! That is what makes life exciting! What's life worth if you just sit in your apartment or house staring out at all the beauty if you don't go out to enjoy it a little? Don't take your life for granted, because there is someone out there that wants to remind you how important life is and amazing it could be :D

No comments:

Post a Comment