Friday, May 30, 2014

Enjoy the rain!

What does this day look like to you? Is it a beautiful day, filled with sunshine and shining smiles? An ugly day with angry clouds, and storms inside and outside of you?

I ask to make you think what kind of world you are letting surround you. When I lived in Redding, California (a place one of my friends called Hell because it was always so hot), I was always a little dismayed when the clouds came out and the mucky oven heat would consume us. I mentioned it to one of my best friends saying how it wasn't a pretty day and she stared at me in shock, "Oh my gosh, today is just so perfect! It is beautiful. Do you think it would rain? That's the only way it could get better!" She was so silly, at least that is what I thought at the time, but seriously? Zanny made a day that so many see as ugly, beautiful!

We need to take a page out of Zanny's book and see the beauty within the crazy world that sometimes surrounds us. There are so many amazing things that grow around us, but it starts with a little rain! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment