Sunday, May 25, 2014

I Believe in You

I believe in love. I believe in romance, and the magic of a first kiss! I believe in windswept moments that catch you off guard and keep you laughing when your hat flies off your head to the feet of the man you've been waiting your life for. I believe in passion! And I believe in the one person that can change your life forever with a single handshake, a hug, a kiss, and a personality that reminds a woman that there are real men and real gentlemen left in the world.

Honey, I believe in you.

Whoever you are, wherever you may be right now, I believe in you. Where we meet, when it happens, it is up to God and Fate to decide, but I will wait for you. You are worth the wait, and I certainly hope you think the same about me. Because my heart has waited desperately for you, for us to laugh together about stupid things that happen on our adventures through life, and to work together during the times that are harder and cause us to ponder life. I want to ponder life with you by my side though. So hurry along, my White Knight, because I miss you already ;)

I can't wait to meet you, because honey, I have always believed you.

No comments:

Post a Comment